Friday, June 8, 2007

i'm easily distracted.

i was very very exhausted today. there wasn't much going on at work again, so i was able to get quite a bit done in preparation for next week. i ended up leaving work pretty early because i was so exhausted. i got back to my aunt's house and passed out on the couch for a while.

i woke up to them starting the movie "last kiss."

on a side note, my iPod is plugged into my speakers in my room right now and "kokomo" by the beach boys came on. i love this song! one of my all time favorites, for sure.

so, back to the movie. it was depressing. i cried. figures. basically, it was all about infidelity and dysfunctional relationships. i've pretty much decided that most relationship problems come down to a lack of communication and honesty. so, the moral of the story is to not watch this movie if you're in a good mood because it will make you sad, and don't watch it if you're depressed, because it will make you even more depressed, which is my case.

it's really quite pathetic, actually. i miss kevin a lot and all these movies about relationships aren't helping. hopefully i'll get to see him before the summer is over.

another side note--what's on my iPod now: "life's a dance, you learn as you go. sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow" i love this song too.

sooo now that i've been sidetracked enough, i think i'm going to go to bed soon. i'm going to get up at a decent hour for a saturday and go into the office since i left a little early today and want to get more work done before the chaos of next week.

GEEZ! another great song. another one of my faves -- "laredo."
"whoooah laredo... don't let 'er go. just take her by the heart and let the wheels turn slow... "
if you've never heard this song, listen. it's good. chris cagle sings it.

hope you had a fabulous friday!

last song : "let's give 'em something to talk about" <-- it's a classic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's give them something to talk about came on the radio last week as I was pulling up to work (in my hot looking rent-a-car don't ask) and I rolled down the windows and jammed out. HAHA! Great song!

Kari L. said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! I hope you update soon, you have given me something to do at work while I am bored! I miss you and the rest of the fab 5!!